VAL

Options

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Val like Toni say you look after yourself keep warm and away from any colds...Skegness I do love it there...we take our GD to Butlins...we love the beach there .. Val you enjoy it.. the sea air will do you good...((((())) xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,939
    Options
    Hello Val
    you enjoy yourself you deserve it.
    thinking of you
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    well the nice nurse said the injection might cause some bone pain she got that a little wrong was worse pain than bone biopsy and that only lasted 40sec wonder what next to come
    val
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Ouch, poor you Val .......................I thought you said she was a nice nurse, I would hate to know what the horrible ones say! :shock:

Love,
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,445
    Options
    Dear Val

I am sorry to hear about the bone pain :( . I do hope it eases soon and keep away from germs.

Love and strength and (((())))

Toni xxx
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    Ouch. I hope the pain doesn't last long.
    Christine
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Barbara, can you put me on the bus to go to Val's next chemo session please?

Val, I will be in your pocket, usual one. I will take pen and pencil plus note book. Errmm I better take a pencil look what you did to my jacket you got bored sitting there having your chemo so you took the pen out and played about filling in the letters like b,d, all where you could fill in, on your drip bag then put it back with the top off. Who got the blame?? I did when sister saw my pocket. I saw your eyes rolling in my direction did not notice that did you eh? You get me in trouble every time I go out with you. Look at Cris's sheep just had to paint her sheep pink didn't you? She would not let us go and mind her home anymore.

Trish
  • barbara12
    Options
    Hi Trish
    There is always room for you on the bus...and Cris and her lovely pink sheepies...oh and your brolly Trish...mind you Val is very wary of it....
    Val we are all behind you ....dont worry not the brolly :shock: ...I do hope the bone pain is easing for you....sending lots og healing hugs ((((((()))) xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    I hope that bone pain doesn't last, Val. It sounds nasty, however nice the nurse that inflicted it on you. I am thinking of you very much. ((()))
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • frogmorton
    Options
    pink sheep :roll:

I haven't forgotten and Jan actually got a proper piccie up of a pink sheep I think??

g045.gif

and Cris hasn't forgotten you either Val.

We are all right here with you, brolley safely confiscated for now. :wink: Sorry about your coat Trisher :?

Love

Toni xxx
  • valval
    Options
    hi all sorry about pen trisher still not found lid will look wed see if can find it was flicking end and ping off it flew so not sure where it ended. pink sheep the new in colour they all want to be pink. bone pain settled cold under control but got cold sores on face does look lovely with bauld head such a good look lol thanks to all take care val
    val
  • barbara12
    Options
    Morning Val
    Toni I remember the pink sheep pic that Jan got up...I do miss her we had such a laugh...
    Val I'm so glad the bone pain is improving...and cold sores or notI am sure you look has lovely as ever...must say I saw your pic and you look so young..((((((())))) xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    Options
    She does doesn't she Barbara :D

I expect they do all want to be pink. Jan was actually rather norty of I reember rightly :wink:
  • valval
    Options
    well all had pre chemo yesterday prodded stabed so on yes fit for chemo wed last one fingers crossed said scan 4 weeks after due to trial have to wait extra week :( anf giving me sick note for 8 more weeks can go back after scan if all well so at least another 4 weeks was not expecting that and not to sure how work going to take that bosses going away first time in years and i will not be back to cover feel bad about that not got sick note so not been in yet putting it off i know will go in when get it lol rhummy today put it on lwa have good day all nearly forgot can get eyes tested 4 weeks after last chemo yay val
    val
  • barbara12
    Options
    Hi Val..not long now and we will all be there on wed...you must try and not feel guilty about work...I am sure you will be back when ready...they must have others they can call on....you enjoy the break....((((((())))) xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Hi Val,Fingers crossed all goes well,mega hugs (((()))) Mig
  • fowls48
    fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
    Options
    Thinking of you Val .

(((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))xxxxxx

Fowls xx
  • diamond
    diamond Member Posts: 396
    Options
    Be thinking about you Wednesday Val.x
  • stickywicket
    Options
    I'm in for Wednesday, Val. Last lap. ((()))
    Steven Wright
  • applerose
    Options
    I'll be there too. Hope it all goes well for you. Fingers crossed no sickness.
    Christine
  • valval
    Options
    well for some reason it hurt more and i feel so sick sat with wet cloth on head :( but it over now wait 4 weeks 4 scan and couple of days for results i do hope it good news thanks to all who posted sorry have not named names head just not straight enough not to miss people off so thankyou again one and all val
    val
  • stickywicket
    Options
    Well done, Val! You've done brilliantly. I can tell you now that my last two treatments were definitely the worst but what does it matter once it's all over? I suggest you recover a bit then celebrate no more chemo :D
    Steven Wright
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    Val, I know I have not been around much, but I do keep a check on how you are doing. You are coping so well. Just to let you know my thoughts are with you. And you are doing so so well through all of this. Sending some gentle hugs you're way.
    Karen xx
  • applerose
    Options
    Well done Val. You've done really well. Hope you don't feel ill for too long.
    Christine
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    All over at last Val hope you are feeling a wee bit better today............thinking of you .................Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles