Options
mike26
mike26 Member Posts: 416
edited 31. Dec 2012, 13:00 in Living with Arthritis archive
hi all
does any one out there suffer from this,
P F
ive had it for about 8-9 years now
most of the pain (when i was working ) comes about midday.
but often all day.(not to bad in mornings) or in bed (resting).
nasty sharp pain (in my case) all of bottom of foot working with ladders
didnt help. some days more often than not i was walking about like man of 99 and just had to stop moving ,to rest. not working now can rest them.mike26 :?

Comments

• wall1409
    wall1409 Member Posts: 294
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Yes I've had it, and have 2 steroid injections in each foot, insoles for the heel are the best for support and I think you can get some kind of stretch thing for when you go to bed.

Wendy x
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I've had this, it's like standing on a spike. My orthotic insoles have helped and I think the daily diclofenac does too because I haven't had a blast of it for a while now. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • suzygirl
    suzygirl Member Posts: 2,005
    Options
    I have had this and it was a nuisance. I was advised by physio to put a bottle of water in fridge, then when cool, roll under foot, back and forth to break up the inflammation. It helped and I know others have been told the same thing.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hello Mike
    I had this at the very beginning of getting arthritis...so I do feel for you...I was given stretching exercises to do. and injections..they worked a treat for a short while...then one morning I got out of bed and it had disappeared...I do hope it clears up for you very soon ..it must be agony climbing ladders ..you take care
    Love
    Barbara