Go away spammers

Options
mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 7. Jan 2013, 08:09 in Community Chit-chat archive
You really sad people ,do you seriously believe anyone on here would buy from anyone of you. Come on mods stop this rot,it's getting out of hand. Mig

Comments

• tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Just ignore them.
    The mods will get rid of them eventually.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    Options
    I just wonder who buys a kitchen from reading a spam post on a forum? It's like the double glazing salespeople of old reinvented for the internet age! I wonder if, once they have offered us a kitchen for every major town or city in the country they will give in or if we will then move on to options in mainland Europe.
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,719
    Options
    Talk about sowing the seeds of your own destruction!

I think we've all got the message now. Not-at-all-solid-and-probably-not-wood kitchens.co.uk are so desperate, whichever part of the country they're in, they have to spam disabled people in order to drum up business. Crikey Moses :roll:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    It's a case of RAI: Report And Ignore. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    They really are a nightmare! And they are attacking the 'living with Arthritis' page! Haven't they got nothing better to do? :x
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Options
    mig wrote:
    You really sad people ,do you seriously believe anyone on here would buy from anyone of you. Come on mods stop this rot,it's getting out of hand. Mig

We mods clear up and Ban all spammers just as soon as we can.
    It takes time to go through the report/ banning process....so please bear with us as we try to keep the Forum clean and clear of nuisances!

...we too are heartily sick of these pesky spammers. :roll: and have asked for the 'system' to be updated to prevent them posting.

ModeratorIA
  • elainebadknee
    elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
    Options
    What alarms me is that the LImey one posting on here today is clearly the ignoramus who was insulting everyone before christmas saying arthritis could be cured and it was all in our heads.....This kind of vermin shouldnt be allowed on a laptop...

Elainexx
    mig wrote: