Snow arghhhhhh hate the stuff

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 20. Jan 2013, 09:40 in Community Chit-chat archive
been snowing here all day up to about 4pm today dont like it how about others do you like or dislike it :)
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Like to look at it when it's all fresh and new but apart from that you can keep it.Mig
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Yip I'm with mig love watching it and dreaming of making snowmen..and sledging..but then reality and I realise I am stuck in for the near future... :o
    Love
    Barbara
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    Love it as it's so beautiful ; hate it as being a wheelchair user it means I'm confined to quarters until it goes ! Couple of days is enough for me . Jillyb
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,930
    Options
    Hello Carol
    yes i like to look at it but i dont like it we cannot get the scoota's out the wheels wont grip the snow.
    we can use dial a ride on tue to go to town as it will be cleared
    down there. they come to the front door and put the ramp down for sue's wheelchair and up i go as well.
    take care everyone.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    I like to look out of the window at it from my lovely warm house! But I hate the disruptions it causes!! It sounds like it's here for a few more days yet!
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    I think reading every post, we all feel the same. We hate the snow. Only nice to look at from the comfort of you're lovely warm home.

It hasn't snowed here today, but the sky looks fall of it. I really hope it doesn't snow any more though. I need to get a prescription for my daughter but I wont even try when it's like this. To scared I think.
    Karen xx
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    I think it makes the world look so beautiful and I love to watch it snowing. I'm with the rest of you though about the disruption it causes - people not able to go out and traffic accidents. Such a shame it's so cold and slippy.
    Christine
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I was watching the news last night and the weather man said this bad weather is surpose to carry on through to the end of January!! My OH was really sweet and walked to the Chinese take away last night and slipped on some ice and hurt his ankle it's covered in cuts and I suspect it will be very bruised today!