PAIN CLINIC APPOINTMENT

Options
hileena111
hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
edited 22. Jan 2013, 07:33 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi
Can I have pocket duties for the pain clinic tomorrow. It will probably be
fine but its just an unknown to me.
This is the one in my area {eventually} not the one that could only offer me 50% of their services :x
Love
Hileena

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Good luck for your appointment will be in your pocket.Mig
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    You can count me in Hileena....dont forget to take a list of anything you want to know...tell you what I keep thinking of buying a Dictaphone...here was a lady at the hospital with one yesterday...she asked the consultant permission to use it ..its sound drastic but my memory and my OHs memory are zilch....hope it goes well for you xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • hileena111
    Options
    Thank Mig and Barbara
    I have thought about a dictaphone before now but Peters memory
    is pretty good.

Love
    Hileena
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    I'll be there, Hileena. I'll be no use as I've never done one either but I'll keep Peter talking when they're telling you stuff you'd rather not know - the 10 press-ups before breakfast etc :wink:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • GraceB
    GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
    Options
    Good Luck Hileena.

I'm sure you will, but if anything's unclear question it. When I had my appt last year I had a contact number given to me in case I had any questions afterwards. May be worth asking? Oh - also ask to have a copy of the clinic notes sent to you as well as them being sent to your GP or consultant. That way you'll know what they're being told.

Please let us know how you get on.
    GraceB
    Turn a negative into a positive!
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    I'll be there in your pocket wrapped up like the mitchallin man with a flask of hot chocolate and shortbread biscuits!! Yum!
    Incase you don't know with these new modern mobile phones there is a voice recorder in them, I used it to record my OH snoring to prove how loud he is!! I just looked on my Samsung Galaxy and it's in the app's pages. If there isn't one on your phone look on the application's and there are bound to be 100's in there! Hope that's of help.
    Hope you have a good appointment Hileena.
  • hileena111
    Options
    Hi Sticky
    You should know me by now......I want to know everything thats going on :lol::lol::lol: Great to have you there anyway :wink:
    Grace.....I am copied into the letters of every consultant/physio that I've ever seen :lol: So I can see what they are telling my GP :wink:
    I've got a smasung galaxy mini.....just got it and havent explore it properly yet. Yours is probably the better one....but I will check the aps anyway
    Thanks

Love
    Hileena