May's scan is on Friday

Options
2»

Comments

• applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Glad that's over now. Hope the bruises go soon.
    Christine
  • Catie
    Catie Member Posts: 362
    Options
    What a terrible ordeal May. Hope you are feeling a little better today.

Catie
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Poor May, what an ordeal that must have been! Bet you look like you've been 10 rounds with Rocky!! Hope your arms feel a little easier.
    Did you have your fish & chips? I Had a mini fish and 6 chips ( I'm not keep on fried food so OH gave me 6 chips!!)
    Take care May, have a restfull Sunday.
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    may hope you have sunshine and are resting ((())) val
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Hello my lovely, I am so sorry to have been AWOL but I'm sure you understand. I hope your are feeling as well as you can and that you are taking things easy. ((((())))) xxx DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • kellerman
    kellerman Member Posts: 741
    Options
    I am a lot better today. Sun is out John is washing and then going to peel veg. He can only use the washer if I stand and tell him how to.

Val...finished the hand and feet stuff and threw it out. Will let you know when it comes to me what it was. It worked anyway.Ask for something I intend to ask hospital instead of getting it from GP.

I can now taste food. Enjoyed fish and chips as I was starving. Enjoyed a cup of tea more.Yes drunk that horrible stuff although to be honest it wasn't that bad so I must be getting used to it.Now should get results when I see onco but not holding my breath as it took 3 weeks last time and its the same hospital. Having said that my GP hasn't had any info from the hospital at all.
    This is all part of the course...feeling better only to be knocked low again in a couple of weeks.Hopefully this chemo will get rid of it for good but again I won't hold my breath. Its a stubborn brute.
    I hope the sun is shining on all of you today and your as pain free as you can be. May