Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Gail is minging...

NinaKKangNinaKKang Posts: 663
edited 31. Jan 2013, 18:01 in Community Chit-chat archive
And she should have a government health warning permanently attached to her forehead for her track record with men.

Discuss :D

Nxx

Comments

• katekellykatekelly Posts: 975
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Taking this and your fb post I gather she isn't your favourite soap character then Nina?! I remember back in the day when she was dating Brian Tilsley and they were the young and 'gorgeous' soap couple! Will that be Fizz and Tyrone in 30 plus years? :shock: but I do think she does have a striking resemblance to ET as has been previously mentioned :wink: xx
  • villiervillier Posts: 4,426
    personally I think she looks like a chipmunk(says miss world) :lol: xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • NinaKKangNinaKKang Posts: 663
    Agreed, she does also resemble et and a chipmunk. I can't stand goody goody characters like her in soaps, as if anyone is actually like that! I think the thing I hate most is her whispering: speak up! :D

Nxx
  • numptynoranumptynora Posts: 780
    She certainly puts my hackles up, so much so I stopped watching the silly woman some months ago, I wouldn't put her forward for an Oscar either.

Numps x
    Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • frogmortonfrogmorton Posts: 26,327 ✭✭✭✭
    Hamster. That's what she looks like a Hamster.

She does look a bit smug too. I am not keen on people who flutter their eyelids either.

Oooh bitchy Toni :oops:
    Love

Toni xxx
    So very true, ladies, I can't stand her or Audrey. I do like Lewis, though,, I always loved a badly :)

Nxx
    Baddy even lol xx
  • migmig Posts: 7,150
    Lewis ! Lewis ! What a wimp no meat on his bones he would look like a stick insect in Lycra .Mig