Where has time gone.

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 1. Feb 2013, 08:17 in Community Chit-chat archive
In 4 days time my gorgeous little great grandaughter will be a year old. I cannot believe how time has flown by. also in 7 days time my youngest grandaughter will be 11 cannot belive she will be going to her secondary school in September. oh help makes you feel old. I'm really looking forward to going down to Margate to see them and the rest of my family that live down there next week, I am spending three days with my eldest grandaughter, fiancee and baby. and then 2days with my daughter,son-in-law, grandson and younger grandaughter finishing off the week with a 1 night stay in the Premier Inn in Margate so that I can go to the baby's 1st birthday party on saturday before comming home Sunday.
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh Carol yes time is flying by I think after you get to a certain age it goes so quickly, I hope you have a lovely time with your family and enjoy the babies party(lots of cake yum)...........................Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options
    Yes Marie I think your right about how time seems to go faster as you get older and i know I will have a good time with family I always do. As for the cake a lot of the party food will be made especially with baby in mind as she has a condition called phenylketonuria known as PKU it is an genetic enzyme problem and she has to have a special low protien diet but that said she is able to have some really tasty things that my grandaughter and daughter make themselves for her and she is a very happy healthy little girl.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,457
    Options
    My goodness!!

I can't believe it's a year either!

I remember, as a child, it felt like 5 years between my birthdays and now it's more like 5 months :shock:

Have a fabulous time won't you :D

love

Toni xxx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    It does scare me when I see my niece she is a beautiful 19yr old now but it only seems like yesterday when I was holding her in my arms as a cute baby! I always say it when I see her and she always says 'you say that everytime I see you Auntie Mandy!' But it's the truth! And I will turn 40yrs old in March and it makes me think of when I was a care free 18yr old why does time fly by so quick?!
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Carol
    Its is so scarey...I have 3 GDs and a step GD...but we never call he our step one, if you know what I mean...my eldest one is 15 in September... :o you have a lovely time with them all and a safe journey....xx
    Love
    Barbara