esa assessment

Options
eileend
eileend Member Posts: 19
:| Afternoon
I am apprehensive about my renewal of my esa of which i am claiming for my stamp only as not paid enough contributions.
I have got this on Friday but since the last,which was 3 years ago I was diagnosed with o/a in my knees last week after waiting 2 years for mri's pain unbearable so basically crawled in mind not physically to my drs and begged for something to be done, how is the best to explain new illness of this I have epilepsy and lower back is crumbling this is known on my medical information all help is very much appreciated xx

Comments

• helpline_team
    helpline_team Posts: 3,494
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Dear Eileend,

Thank you for your post to Helplines. First of all I'm sorry to hear about your new diagnosis. If you'd like some information about knees and arthritis do email us your name and address and we can send you some. But you might feel like talking things over, and in that case do come back to us (our free phone is 0808 800 4050).

On the question of how to describe your current conditons on the paperwork you may be best getting some support from a welfare rights worker. See organisations such as http://www.turn2us.org.uk/ or you can get some information from the Benefits Enquiry Line 0800 882200

But if you think talking things over might be helpful, do come back to us.

all the best

Guy