New furry babies coming home!!

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 24. Feb 2013, 17:13 in Community Chit-chat archive
I have literally just come home from being at to R.S.P.C.A Centre in Birmingham. My OH & I went to see 2 kittens who needed rehoming. And we fell in love with them! The boy is Black & White long haired & the girl is a tortoisehell. They are both 8 weeks old and brother & sister. We have named them Arnie (boy) & Willow (girl), and we are hoping to bring them home on Sunday. :D

Comments

• suzygirl
    suzygirl Member Posts: 2,005
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    LOvely, I hope they bring much joy and many hours of pleasure :D
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Thats lovely Bubba hope you have many hours of fun and joy.........Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    Lucky you, I love kittens :D
    I too, hope you have many years of joy and love with them.
    Numpty
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    Oooh Amanda :D

You lucky girl!

Such fun fun fun times ahead!!

Watch your curtains :wink:

n035.gif o015.gif

How lovely that they can stay together too.

Love

Toni xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Amanda that is so lovely...OH wont take me to the rehoming centers...I just want to bring then all home....cats, dogs....rabbits and anything else they have....you enjoy them bet you cant wait... :D
    Love
    Barbara
  • lululu
    lululu Member Posts: 486
    Options
    ho you are so lucky, lot and lots of fun and puddles :D I am like Barbara I want to bring them all home. How about some photos.
  • frogmella
    frogmella Member Posts: 1,111
    Options
    Ooooh! How exciting. I love baby animals. I bet you don't sleep tonight! :lol:
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,932
    Options
    Hello Amanda
    i wish you many happy time's with Arnie and Willow.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • newbygran
    newbygran Member Posts: 96
    Options
    I hope they give you a lot of happy years together, I would love a guinea pig, but live in a flat now with a no pets clause, be happy.
  • lululu
    Options
    Are they home yet Bubbadog :D
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Yes have you taken possession of them yet??
  • suzygirl
    suzygirl Member Posts: 2,005
    Options
    Wondering if you have them home with you now?
  • lululu
    Options
    :?: We want some news of the babies please. Did they sleep all right,did you have puddles in the morning,are they finding there own favorite places to hide. I so wish I had known my boy when he was a baby. I bet he was full of mischief and so cute but he was 14 when he came to live with me so I missed a lot of his life. :D
  • numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782
    Options
    Oh bubba, I'm soooo pleased for you, are they home yet? I wish we could up-load photo's, I'd love to see them.

I had the first peaceful night last night, woke up and found Lil' had allowed Khuno on the bed to sleep

Have fun with them
    Numps x
    Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    Options
    I wondered how long your OH would hold out with his no policy! Enjoy them, it's magic to hear you've found them both!
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • lululu
    Options
    That sounds good Numps! Perhaps she is feeling maternal, is khuno still exploring his new home.

Wonder where Bubba is with hers?
  • frogmella
    frogmella Member Posts: 1,111
    Options
    She must be too busy playing with them to tell us! Hope they are settling in well bubba!
  • numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782
    Options
    lululu wrote:
    That sounds good Numps! Perhaps she is feeling maternal, is khuno still exploring his new home.

Wonder where Bubba is with hers?

lululu,
    He's Very vocal, especially in the evenings, I think he's explored every crevice in the house by now it's only a small place. He went to be chipped this afternoon and was as good as gold, he sure swore at me on the way home though

Bubba is probably having big cuddles with her furries

Numps x
    Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • lululu
    Options
    I hate taking my boy to the vets too but he does not swear, he cries all the way there but coming home he changes his tone so I think he knows it is to help him. Khuno will be a wee bit bigger by the time the better weather comes so he will be able to explore outside.
  • toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,132
    Options
    numptynora wrote:
    Oh bubba, I'm soooo pleased for you, are they home yet? I wish we could up-load photo's, I'd love to see them.

As I was just talking about photo uploading on another thread, I double-checked the forum rules when I saw your comment in case I was mistaken that uploading pics is allowed..

According to the FAQ, 'Can I post images' -

"Can I post images?
    Yes, images can be shown in your posts. If the administrator has allowed attachments, you may be able to upload the image to the board. Otherwise, you must link to an image stored on a publicly accessible web server, e.g. http://www.example.com/my-picture.gif. You cannot link to pictures stored on your own PC (unless it is a publicly accessible server) nor images stored behind authentication mechanisms, e.g. hotmail or yahoo mailboxes, password protected sites, etc. To display the image use the BBCode [img]tag." Just in case anyone wants to know. :)[/img]
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Good idea toady - let's see some kitten piccies!!!

Please :D
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    If someone can explain how I upload pictures onto here I will put some pictures of the babies up on here for you all to see!
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    ooH how lovely they will be company for one another. You will have so much fun.
    Joanne
  • toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,132
    Options
    bubbadog wrote:
    If someone can explain how I upload pictures onto here I will put some pictures of the babies up on here for you all to see!

I posted a bit about adding pics, over on this thread.. :)http://www.arthritiscare.org.uk/forums/chit-chat-forum-f12/how-do-you-add-pictures-t37253.html Basically you just have to get your picture onto the web first (using an 'image hosting' site, like Photobucket etc) - then you'll have a web 'address' for your pic and can either post the actual photo using the 'Img' tag button, or just post the link so people can click on it themselves.

Any questions happy to help, by past experience I've never been the best of explainers so if I've confused matters for you just say so!

And congrats on the kittens (envy!)