Hi All

Options
londonal
londonal Member Posts: 2
edited 13. Feb 2013, 05:57 in Say Hello Archive
Hi all. My name is Alan and am new to this site, hopefully will be coming by often to try and get involved with Arthritis care. I have RA and have just started Methotrexate so may have a few questions that may need answering in the near future. All the best everyone.

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello Alan

and welcome to our forums. Lovely to meet you - please do join in on any of the forums you fancy - we are all pretty friendly and welcoming.

I hope you will get as much from the forums as I hAve over the years

love

Toni xx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    Options
    Hi Alan and welcome from me too. I also have RA and I've been on methotrexate for about 12 years. It, and hydroxychloroquine, work well for me and I hope it works for you too.

Ask away. We all have questions from time to time, even old hands like me :wink: Living With Arthritis is the best place to ask questions related to arthritis. Chit Chat is for 'non-arthritis' talk and those two forums are where most of us hang out. I hope to see you around.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hello Alan
    And a warm welcome from me....
    You will get lots of information off here...I always say more than my GP gives out....and lots of support.
    Hope to see you posting more very soon .
    Love
    Barbara
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Hi Alan and welcome from me, you have found a great place to be, I have not been around long and the support and advice I have received has been second to none, I have never met such lovely supportive people as you get on here, as Sticky says LWA and chit-chat is where most hang about, hope to see you around.............Marie x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles