Well ok that's how the cookie crumbles .

Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 14. Feb 2013, 11:28 in Community Chit-chat archive
After loosing a massive 5 and half pounds at slimming world last week i gain 2 and a half this week but that's ok that's only the second time since September that I have gained so that's a good record in itself. so tomorrow start a compleatly new week and we start all over again.
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• mrsshazbat
    mrsshazbat Member Posts: 61
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Unfortunately that's not unusual after a big loss, but well done for that big loss last week. I've been at SW since May 2011 (3rd time) and it took me 58 weeks to lose a stone; which is where I still am. I lost nearly 4st 10 years ago, but the most I've lost this time around is 1st 3.5lbs. I just keep yo-yoing that 3.5lbs although I'm managing to keep the stone off. I've too much going on to concentrate on it fully so I just keep going to group as an incentive, and doing the best I can.
  • Turbogran
    Hi mrsshazbat
    this is my first time at SW and since I started in september i have lost 3st 1.5 lbs up to last week so not well really in the 5 mounths iv'e been doing it.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Like your positive attitude,up and at em next week.Mig
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    These things happen Carol and you have had lovely time with your family if my receding memory serves me well, you still sound so on track , keep up the good work, you are amazing.............Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Oh well :?

as you say Carol that IS the way the cookie crumbles - next week will be far far better I am certain

love

Toni xxx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    You have a great, philosophical attitude to this, Carol, and that's why it's worked so well for you up to now and will continue to work well despite this week's little blip.

Last week did seem amazing and there was no way you could keep that up. In fact, I'd consider it a result next week if you just stay put.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • ShulaArcher
    ShulaArcher Member Posts: 174
    Hi Carol

Sympathise with you. I also had a gain this week (Weight Watchers). Didn't have any pancakes last night, which must have been one of the few Shrove Tuesdays of my life when I didn't! It will be worthwhile on the scales next Monday, I'm thinking.

Shula
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi Carol...like you say put this behind you....and off you go again....you are doing brilliant xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • gilly1957
    gilly1957 Member Posts: 212
    Hi Carol.

Don't be too disappointed, you have been doing really well, this is just a blip.

I'm sure you will have lost next time you get weighed :)
  • mrsshazbat
    mrsshazbat Member Posts: 61
    Well done on that loss! x
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Don't worry about the gain this week. You've done so well up until now. As you say, put that behind you and start again. Well done.
    Christine
  • Turbogran
    Thank you all for your words of encouragement I am not really to worried about the gain in weight as I did not quite belive the 5 and a half pound loss and thought to myself right from the start that it was only because it was different scales ( cos i was away staying at my grandaughters last week ) and that on the next weigh in when back home i would find I had gained so it wasn't really a suprise just annoying. :)
    Stay positive always👍xx