Missing again

Options
constable
constable Member Posts: 2,115
edited 13. Feb 2013, 12:33 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi all

Just a quicky. I've been away again from here. My whole family went down with this nasty flu virus the other week. Doctor put us all on penicillin and antibiotics, but still not feeling over it yet. Two girls went back to school, still couching. But me and Tony are still having problems with our breathing.

Would you believe, the bins needed doing this morning. My youngest now always helps me. As I walked out the back door, I went flying. And yes, I hurt. And shall expect worse to come.

Also, I was wondering, what has happened to the cafe we had. Has it been geven up on. That would be a shame.

But, as I have not been around for some time, I do realise things change.
Karen xx

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oooh Karen :( Ouch!!

I do hope all of you feel back up to par very soon. Luckily we so far seem to have escaped the lurgy.

Love ((()))

Toni xx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    Options
    Sorry you've been in the wars, Karen.

The cafe thread is still around somewhere. If you want it, just put it in the search engine.

I hope you'll be feeling better soon.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Welcome back Karen....falling is all you needed on top of a virus....I hate it when slippy , Im terrified of falling...and has we speak there is around 4in of snow and still coming down... :o I hope you now have your feet up....suppose it will be sore tomorrow so you take it easy and I hope the ABs are working for you xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Hi Karen.

sorry you have all been struggling and you had a big fall. That must have been frightening.

Fatigue has been a big problem for me lately. And 2 laptops down so I'm relegated to sharing with the children.

I'll see if i can bump up the cafe thread,

Elizabeth xx
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    I read very quickly through 10 pages of titles but couldn't spot it. I'm sure it shouldn't be that far back so i must have missed it and I have to sign off now,

elizabeth xx
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    Thanks for your replies. Luckily my daughter looked after me. She is a worrier. And Barbara, the anti's are working well now. Taken a whole week but working. I do feel for anyone that has this flu virus. Even my youngest with ad.h.d. was poorly and that is saying something.

Elizabeth, good to see you, sorry that you are suffering at the mo. Hope you get over the tiredness, it is awful isn't.
    Karen xx