2»

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello Everyone who knows Cris and 'the drip'

(for those who don't know her she is the originator of 'pocket duties'

I just spoke to her on the phone. Charlotte (nice nurse) wasn't in this week so another nurse tried 5 times to get a line in and failed.

She threatened to call Not Nice nurse....those who remember her will know she has made our Cris feel terrible in the past. So she suggested they rebook for when Nice Nurse is in. Shame because she really needed it, but she didn't need to be made to feel small even more :(

Hopefully as soon at w/s 11th March.

She asked me to thank you very very much for being there for her :D

Love

Toni xxx
    PA To Cris skezier
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Oh dear poor Cris. She needs the drip but I suppose nice nurse in March is better than nasty Nurse in Feb. I hope she can manage for that length of time,

Elizabeth x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    What a shame it's not underway after Cris psyched herself up for it :(

Thinking of you Cris and sending a special hug.

doggiehug-1.jpg

Love,
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    Options
    Thank Legs and Elizabeth

She does need it for definite, but would really rather wait for nice nurse in March and be careful till then with her extremities.

All hugs faithfully passed on :)

Love

Toni xxx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    cris i so understand about the different nurses and them being able to get line in some are rubbish ended up with masive bruise on hand when one of them tried to get it in vein that did not go where she tought it did hand was swollen for couple of weeks stupid woman so you stick with nice nurse and will be in your pocket know how ill these drugs make you feel so iced water and an ice lolly will be there with me just for you also some pinapple nice ripe and sweet with packet of ginger bickys ((())) val
    val
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    I don't know cris very well,but I will always be thankful to her for the invention of pocket duties,here hoping things go well with the drip,I'm sure your pockets will be full. (((()))) Mig