Hello

Options
Invictus
Invictus Member Posts: 24
edited 17. Feb 2013, 06:38 in Say Hello Archive
Hello, I am a newby to this site. I have psoriatic arthritis, psoriasis, uveitis and depression...that said I am strong willed, talented and resourseful. Nice to meet you all :wink:

Comments

• daffy2
    daffy2 Member Posts: 1,636
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Welcome Invictus - like the name!
    I'm a newby as well, but have found folks here to be great company. They will listen when you're down, rejoice when you're up, and make you laugh on occasion. It tends to be a bit quiet at weekends, but there are people with the same condition as you so stick around and they'll make themselves known.
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Welcome Invictus..........love the name, you have certainly come to a great place as Daffy said being the weekend it is a bit quieter, there are quite a few that have PsA an I am sure they will be a long soon, most post on LWA and chit-chat, hope to see you around............Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • Invictus
    Invictus Member Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi Daffy and Villier,

Really nice to meet you both and love the poem :!: :wink:
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    The only difference between you and me is I don't have the uveitis (yet another word that breaks the 'i before e' silly spelling rule). I have the rest though and it's not a wonderful combo is it? :wink: I hope you find the forum a good place for information and support. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben