just to say hello

Options
ceejaybee
ceejaybee Member Posts: 2
edited 22. Feb 2013, 04:02 in Say Hello Archive
just a short message to introduce myself to the group, ive had RA for approx.6 months,and have started a course of Methotrexate today for the first time,so fingers crossed ,this will help me greatly with the pain.I hope to keep in contact with the group and follow any tips or suggestions you all can give

speak again soon,ceejaybee

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,714
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello ceejaybee. It's lovely to meet you. I have RA too but for considerably longer :roll: I'm also on methotrexate and it's worked well for me for about 12 years. I hope yours will too. I hope we can be helpful. Living With Arthritis and Chit Chat are where most of us hang out. Please join in on any thread or create your own.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Hello, I too am on meth and some other meds for my PsA (psoriatic arthritis). I hope it does the trick for you without too much trouble - I'm a lucky one who isn't that bothered by the side effects and I hope that will apply to you too. I am looking forward to chatting with you. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • krisbe
    krisbe Member Posts: 95
    Options
    Hi ceejaybee, welcome to the forum. I have just joined too. Tried to register on saturday but have had no success so have now tried another email address.
    Christine
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,714
    Options
    Hello krisbe. I'm glad you made it in the end :) I hope you'll enjoy being here.
    Living With Arthritis and Chit Chat are the busy forums. Join in wherever you want.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options
    Hello Cejay and Krisbe

A warm welcome to the forums from me too :)

I do hope you will find them as suportive as I have

Love

Toni xx