Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

However your life is impacted by arthritis we want to understand more about you so that we can make sure we continue to develop our information, support and services such as the online community.

If you've not already, please take 5 -10 minutes to fill in our survey. All information you provide will remain anonymous and be treated in the strictest confidence. TAKE OUR SURVEY

non ac / mulitycooker

mike77mike77 Posts: 879
edited 25. Feb 2013, 16:13 in Community Chit-chat archive
just a wee note to ask if any one knows why our mulity cooker goes on and off , as it is new we thought this was the reason , if any one owns one which way do they work ???

Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR

Comments

• PollySidPollySid Posts: 343
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Do you mean the little temperature light keeps going off?
    They keep turning on and off to keep at a steady temperature, a thermostat I suppose, but I'm not technically minded so don't quote me on it.
    If you mean it goes off altogether for long lengths of time, then I would take it back to where you got it from and replace it.
    Oops, just realised you said multi cooker, I thought you meant a slow cooker, but I suppose it is a similar thing.
  • barbara12barbara12 Posts: 20,652
    Hi Mike its good to see you..and hope you and your family are keeping well.
    Like Polly I just have a slow cooker, so Im not sure of the difference...is there nothing in your instruction book...other than that..I would try and send them an email..sorry Im not much help.x
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmortonfrogmorton Posts: 25,111 ✭✭
    Good to see you Mike

Hope that the light isn't anything serious

Love

Toni xxx
    Love

Toni xxx