tailspin Member Posts: 6
Have just been told I am in WRAG group. Have had RA over thirty years and retired on ill health 20 years ago. Sent supporting medicals saying I cannot work am now on anti tnf as meds not working. Should I appeal to get into support group ? Just don't know what to do. Help please


  • helpline_team
    helpline_team Posts: 2,593
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi tailspin,

    Thanks for your post to Helplines. There are many people with arthritis who successfully appeal decisions about ESA. The key point is to consult a Wefare Rights organisation so that you get the best help with wording your appeal. Examples of agencies to contact include and CABs.

    Do get in touch with us if you'd like a chat about how you are doing. We are very aware of how this can be a worry.

    I hope that is helpful


Who's Online

12 Guests