rhummy app.

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 27. Feb 2013, 13:14 in Living with Arthritis archive
well got app. with rhummy this afternoon should be interesting for the first time in years can walk get up out of chair even bath unknown at this time of year but with chemo killing off imune system feel so much more normal and healthy (well ish) so should be interesting to see what he feels is next for me and how long he feels this will last years i hope but prob weeks or if lucky months. so any pocket dwellers welcome not seen him for over year due to seeing rhummy nurse for change of meds that never happened. val
val

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Good luck Val,will be with you. Mig
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Count me in too. Please (and only if you can) let us know how you get on, yes? DD x
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    Options
    I'll be there. I love how you find a silver lining to the chemo - your arthritis gives up. Only you. Good luck with the appointment and I hope it goes well.
    LV xx
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Count me in Val...like you say it will be interesting to see what they say...about the good side effects of the chemo....I am glad your joints have given you some peace.....(((((()))) xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Will be a pleasure to be there Val please let us know how you go..........Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • valval
    Options
    thank you all you always manage to give me strength to stay positive. hope they do not want blood got massive bruise from yesterdays (white blood cells still low me thinks) do not need matching one on other arm lol val
    val
  • valval
    Options
    well that was great app. he says remision could last 6weeks to a year know which i am hoping for had big smile on my face and he was interested as he had heard non hodgkins lymphoma on pancreas rare he was at meeting where they decided how to get sample of it so in some ways he knew more than i did lol go see rhummy nurse 2 months him 4 months all good yay all out now pockets full of crumbs val
    val
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    Hi Val, sorry I missed pocket duties! I'll sweep the crumbs out though.
    I'm pleased it went so well.
    Take care,
    Numpty
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    I'm sorry, Val. I missed it too but I guess, with such good news, you wouldn't miss me. I do hope it lasts as long as possible. You've earned it.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • valval
    Options
    thanks sticky and numpty
    good of you to call in thanks for getting rid of all crumbs as well val
    val