hello everyone im new

Options
omelia
omelia Member Posts: 16
edited 2. Mar 2013, 04:59 in Say Hello Archive
hi everyone my name is janet from england im new on this site i have osteoarthritis in all my joints think their is the odd bone it has'nt attacked still keeps supriseing me i live with my husband and my beautiful dobermann shamus and have 2 kids and 3 grandchildren i wish the warm weather would come can't take much more of this winter.

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello omelia, it's nice to meet you and I am pleased you have found us. I have two sorts of arthritis, psoriatic (an auto-immune sort) and the joint damage from that has led to OA in my ankles, knees and now my right hip. It's not fun. :wink: I've been doing quite a few posts over lunch time, my neck is hurting and I'm getting a headache so I shall love you and leave you, but I will be back later because I post a fair bit! I look forward to seeing your name here and there around the forum. I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • omelia
    omelia Member Posts: 16
    Options
    didn't expect a reply so quickly thankyou i can relate to neck pain when i have flair ups there it hits neck, shoulders ,arms and head hope u are feeling a bit better . i love these forums i'm quiet isolated especially in the winter when the cold gets in the bones amazeing how your frends disoppear when you are disabled my scooter is broke my fault did'nt keep it charged up so hopefully thats all it needs when i can afford like all aids the battery is expesive talk to u later :D
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    Options
    Hi Omelia

So sorry l am late seeing you, but welcome to the forums from me too.

I am seeing some sunshine this moring so hoping it means that the warmer weather is on it's way :D

I hope you will brave joining in anywhere on the forums

Love

Toni xx