Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

However your life is impacted by arthritis we want to understand more about you so that we can make sure we continue to develop our information, support and services such as the online community.

If you've not already, please take 5 -10 minutes to fill in our survey. All information you provide will remain anonymous and be treated in the strictest confidence. TAKE OUR SURVEY

weekly tuesday update

TurbogranTurbogran Posts: 1,882
edited 27. Feb 2013, 07:22 in Community Chit-chat archive
Lost another 1 & half pounds at sw wiegh in this week total now lost 3st 1&half pounds have now lost the 2 & half pounds I put on 2 weeks ago so am happy and back on the loosing track.
:lol:
Take care
Carol xx

Comments

• migmig Posts: 7,136
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Well done you,you are doing so well. Mig
  • TurbogranTurbogran Posts: 1,882
    Thank Mig
    have to try a be very good over the next 6 weeks as there is a sponsered slimming event on at the moment and some of our group are are doing it to raise money for the grandson of one of our group members who is 9 years old and has dunchenne muscular dystrophy and needs a motorised wheelchair to make him more independant. So must get some sponsers on my sheet now and make sure i loose a little each week to help raise money for this little boy who's name is Archie.
    Take care
    Carol xx
  • migmig Posts: 7,136
    I wish all of you well and will be cheering you all on. Mig
    Thanks again Mig
    Take care
    Carol xx
  • barbara12barbara12 Posts: 20,655
    Hi Carol
    You have done brilliant...good luck with the sponsored slim...what a lovely idea xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • villiervillier Posts: 4,426
    Well done Carol, good luck with the sponsered slim what a good cause xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
    Thank you all will keep you updated how the sponsered slim gose.
    Take care
    Carol xx
  • stickywicketstickywicket Posts: 25,869
    Well done, and good luck, from me, too, Carol.
    “There is always a well-known solution to every human problem - neat, plausible, and wrong.” H.L. Mencken