HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREAMDAISY

Options
2»

Comments

• Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Well, one of the rugby players nicked my crutches to get home with, said his need was greater than mine :shock:
    She's certainly all woman, our DD!!
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,719
    Options
    Her clatterator was last seen, adorned with tassels, on the roof of the rugby club and the prop forward, hooker and two wingmen were muttering something about being less shattered after playing the All Blacks.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I had a blast. 8) Those lovely boys (although undoubtedly young and fit) don't seem to have much in the way of stamina. :wink:

Thank you one and all for my lovely birthday messages - and an extra thank you to Julie 47pf for starting the thread. We've had a quiet week-end as we had to go and see my mum (not having seen her at Christmas or being able to get down in January. My birthday dinner was fish and chips (which were scrummy) then 'im indoors and me shared a bottle of fizz when we got back to our hotel room. You're right, jillyB1, it's his birthday today so we, mum and two friends of hers went out for lunch which was very good indeed and he celebrated by driving us home. (I now have one very tired man as he's done all the driving and he didn't sleep very well either; too much excitement methinks, poor old boy. :wink: ) It's nice to be home , he's gone to do some work (which is usual on a Sunday) and I can feel another cuppa coming on.

Once again, thank you. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    A very happy birthday to Mr DD,hope you had a good a time as DD,(((()))) from all the Migs
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    DD I'm very pleased you had a lovely time :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr DD :D
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    Welcome home , DD , glad you and Mr DD enjoyed your birthday weekend away . Time to rest and recuperate . Jillyb
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    Happy birthday DD. Glad you had a lovely time.
    Christine
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Options
    Dear Dream Daisy,

All the Mod team and the Webmanager wish you a very happy Birthday

Apologies for not posting on the day itself!

YEH
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Apologies are not needed because if it wasn't for the Mods et al the forum wouldn't be here. This is a most wonderful resource and I count myself as a fortunate arthritic because I am able to be here. The forum is one of the very few good things about having (and living with) arthritis. I've 'met' some wonderful people on here and I am very thankful because everyone makes a difference to my life - end of. DD
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    A very happy though belated birthday from me too.

Glad you both had a great time and nothing finer that a proper plate of fish and chips! :wink:
  • daffy2
    daffy2 Member Posts: 1,636
    Options
    And you DD make a difference to our lives. Despite all your difficulties you find the time and energy to welcome newbies and encourage those struggling to cope, plus your wicked sense of humour gives us many a giggle.
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    :oops: :oops: :oops: Oh wow, daffy2, that compliment is totally unexpected. I've been having a rough time over the past few days what with one thing and my mother ( :wink: ) and was sitting here feeling more than a tad dejected. You have brightened life with your very kind words: thank you. DD
  • mike26
    mike26 Member Posts: 416
    Options
    hi dream dasiy
    im a loverly boy :wink:
    BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY :lol:
    have a easy day and no lycra :wink:
    and im sorry for beeing late.
    mike26 :lol:
  • MerryChapman
    MerryChapman Member Posts: 45
    Options
    Happy belated birthday! Xxxx glad you had a good one xxx
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options
    oh DD sorry I missed the day haven't been on forum for a couple of day so I'll say Happy Belated Birthday And glad you enjoyed it.
    Stay positive always👍xx