Finally Posting

Buka
Buka Member Posts: 43
edited 15. Mar 2013, 17:58 in Say Hello Archive
Hi Everyone,

Joined the site back in the summer and have finally got round to saying hello. I've been reading posts on the site for quite a while now and find it all very helpful and positive. I love the humour - so necessary when we are having a lousy day! Had to laugh cos I wrote a post yesterday and managed to delete it rather than post it which shows what a technophobe I can be!

Anyway I'm attempting to cope with RA and have been for the last 13 years. Some years have been good - some bad but having a good patch right now. I have had surgery on both feet and am looking forward to both knees being replaced in the near future. Have still got problems sorting out my medication and hopefully some of my experiences may be of interest to others living with RA.

See you around. Buka

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello Buka, it's nice to finally meet you and I am pleased to hear that you are currently going through a good phase. I hope you can get the meds troubles sorted out sooner rather than later so that your good phase can keep going for a long while yet! I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Buka wrote:
    Joined the site back in the summer and have finally got round to saying hello.

Crikey! Are we so scary :o:lol: Welcome Buka. I hope you'll find these forums as helpful as I do.

I think technology gets the better of all of us at times ie I, too, press the wrong buttons :)

I'm sure your experiences will be of interest and value to others. Just join in anywhere. We don't bite :wink:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Welcome Buka welcome to our forums.

You already know how lovely they are so i don't need to sell them to you.

Glad you have decided to post and join us and got over your technological difficulties too :wink:

love

Toni xx
  • Buka
    Buka Member Posts: 43
    Thanks for the kind welcome folks. I will attempt to get the posting down to a fine art in the coming months.

Sticky - to answer your question re being scary ....absolutely not (a little crazy maybe).

look forweard to getting to know everyone better.

Meanwhile hope your day is a good one!

Bukax
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Welcome Buka so glad you have decided to post, it takes a little while to get used to what's what, as you have been observing you will have seen that we are not a bad bunch and I'm sure by now you will have sorted out the characters that keep us all going :lol: hope to see you around and lovely to meet you..........tc.................Marie x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Not a bad day at all Buka thanks hope yours was ok too?

Hope to see you joining in on some of the forums :wink:

love

Toni xx