Dilemma sorted

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 15. Mar 2013, 17:40 in Community Chit-chat archive
Well thank you all for your comments on my previous post you will be pleased to know that I have decided that I will be thinking of safety first and foremost and i am going to get a new rollator I have been kbrowseing the internet and have seen a very nice one that I am thinking of getting just need to make sure I can get crutch holders for the sides cos when I go to my daughters in Margate to stay or go on holiday i also need to have my crutches with me. so am keeping my fingers crossed that I can get them.
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Carol so pleased you are going to manage to buy new, hope you get one sorted out for your crutches let us know if you get any success............Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options
    Thanks Marie I Eill let you know the thing is this particular rollator the framework is more sort of flatish not tubular so that the promlem my current crutch holders would not fit it but may have seen some but need to check them out.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Same here Carol I am glad you are sorted and able to get a new one....hope you get many miles out of it ...xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,419
    Options
    Good choice Carol

I think you ahve been very very sensible :) I hoep you pick a nice colour too??

Love

Toni xx