Still going down

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 21. Mar 2013, 13:28 in Community Chit-chat archive
sw weigh in tonight lost another 1lb so must still be doing something right to loose 5lb over the last 4 weeks. :D
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Well done,you are doing it so sensible,a little at a time is so much better than these so called crash diets.Keep it up. Mig
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Thanks Mig and yes thats true cos they do say if you loose to much too quickly as soon as you stray off the diet its very easy to gain again quickly where this way because the healthy eating becomes part of your life you dont really feel the need to eat all the wrong things because you are aware of what it means if you do. and you feel in your mind do I really want to be that weight again. :D
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Well done with persisting to loose weight! Some people (I being one!) give up when they get close to target weight and the pounds become harder to shift! So I give you a big pat on the back. You keep at it! The reward of looking great and buying a new wardrobe of clothes is well worth it!! :D
  • Turbogran
    Options
    oh yes bubbadog i am just waiting for the time when i can buy something in an ordinary shop that dosn't cater for large people. :roll:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Well done Carol...tell you.. they will be giving you your own slimming group soon...keep up the good work xx
    Love
    Barbara