here we go again

Options
omelia
omelia Member Posts: 16
edited 21. Mar 2013, 07:17 in Living with Arthritis archive
feeling sorry for my self i'v ao and last night my left hip flaired up i had a sleepless night even on the amitriptyline. today had no choice but to be a couch pototo this winter i'v had flair ups one after another proberly because it's been a cold wet winter :cry:

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh dear, I am sorry and I empathise. Arthritis of any sort is a demanding disease and there are times when all we can do for the sake of our 'health' and sanity is cede to those demands, because if we don't we make things worse and longer-lasting. I hope things ease for you soon. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with feeling sorry for yourself. I know the pain does really get to you doesn't. I find as well that even my nortriptyline( a different version of yours) some nights they dont work. I'm glad to hear though that you are having a restful day. It's the only way in the end.

I do hope you're pain eases very soon. It does really does wear you out. Sending you some gentle hugs ((()))
    Karen xx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    There is no shame in feeling sorry for yourself! We all do it from time to time. My hips have been hurting since last week, I have a feeling it's due to the cold wet weather and trying not to have the heating on for long. I've been having a couple of rest days over the last couple of weeks, but trying to rest when you have 2 hyper active kittens running riot and clawing up your legs doesn't give you much rest!!