rubbish drawer

Options
mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 24. Mar 2013, 15:05 in Community Chit-chat archive
How many of us have a drawer in the kitchen,or elsewhere ,where we put things,these things are left hanging around and have no particular place so they go in the things drawer,well we had a clear out of ours ,oh kept saying I've been looking for that till in the end he had a good few things,now I said where are you going to keep them,he looked at me ,I looked at him and we put everything back in the drawer :!: Mig

Comments

• Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    :lol: Yes, I have one, we just call it "The Drawer." My OH often "tidies" it, he leaves everything on the kitchen table :roll: then I put it all back into "The Drawer" :lol:
    Numpty
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    :lol: Yup, sure do mig, try and clear it out every so often, but, I look at things and say might need this, might need that, oh that might come in handy some time, yes it all goes back in the 'drawer' :shock........................Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Mig we had a good clear out a few months ago....so I thought..what we had done is move things around to different drawers....so now I have 4 rubbish ones... :? :lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    Options
    We have a large rubbish draw called a cellar where Mr LV squirrels lots of useless things when I'm not looking and from which I remove things to the wheelie bin when he's not looking. Why do men love to keep cardboard boxes and other packaging?!
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    Sadly I no longer have one :shock:

It's true because when I had the new kitchen in the summer I lost 2 drawers and several 'up' cupboards so we could have a breakfast bar.

The worrying thing is l now have 'carrier bags' :shock:

Just need an old pram now and some blue eyeshadow......

love

Toni xx
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    I had 1 rubbish drawer in the dining room. When I replaced the unit, I then had 4 drawers. I've managed to find rubbish to put in al 4. I tidy them up but, like some of you, it all goes back in again. :lol:
    Christine
  • daffy2
    daffy2 Member Posts: 1,636
    Options
    I think of mine as a useful drawer rather than a rubbish drawer....