Waiting For A callback From Rhuematology

Options
shandy4greenday
shandy4greenday Member Posts: 344
edited 21. Mar 2013, 21:31 in Living with Arthritis archive
I still have my ulcer been over a week now and it is showing no signs of disappearing either,I am struggling to eat and drink as it is so painful and as always they are always in the wrong place.I have tried salt water and bonjela with no improvement so I eventually rang my GP today.My GP thinks it wont go away as I'm still on Methotrexate and didn't want to advise me to stop taking my Meth so advised me to call Rheumatology.I have rang them and left a message and I am hoping I will hear back tomorrow as I dunno how much longer I can put up with it.I have my next blood test on Monday and by Tues or Wed I may be advised to stop taking the Meth unless it starts to settle but I think right now it probably best to be taken off and started on something new as until this ulcer goes I cannot start Hydroxy neither.

Comments

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,153
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Ow... hope you hear back with something helpful tomorrow, it's a real Catch-22 isn't it between the meth and the clearing-up-of-ulcer. Maybe they will come up with something for you, fingers crossed. nod.gif