Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Update on medical on 2nd

emmaredemmared Posts: 20
edited 1. Apr 2013, 17:53 in Living with Arthritis archive
Well I rang up and asked for it to be recorded and also mentioned that the assessment centre was ridiculous having it 2 floors up and no parking etc she cancelled that appointment and said she would request another for the assessment centre in durham that is a ground floor place.
Anyway I received a letter last week saying my appointment for 2nd April had been cancelled as they had received further information so I no longer need to go for an assessment!
And now today I have a nice big fat form to fill in for ESA so they are changing me from IB to ESA.
Oh how I love these forms NOT!!!

Comments

• barbara12barbara12 Posts: 20,945 ✭✭
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello emmared
    That is good news....and good for you sticking to your guns..they do have a cheek asking you to go there....I will have everything crossed ...good luck xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • toadytoady Posts: 981
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi, just to say hope your daughter had a good birthday 0005.gif and glad you don't have to go to 'the thing' tomorrow :D