so fed up !!

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 6. Apr 2013, 12:52 in Community Chit-chat archive
i'm feeling so fed today :(:(:( everything seems so boring and tedious I don't seem to want to do anything for very long and weather has been so lousy today I suppose that hasn't helped. Oh well lets hope tomorrow is a better day. :cry:
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Carol
    I think we are all fed up of this blinking weather....we had such a lousy wet summer last year....just you watch when summer comes..next week :lol: we will all be grumbling its to hot...hope you feel more yourself tomorrow x
    Love
    Barbara
  • Turbogran
    Options
    thank you Barbara I'm hoping for some warmer weather soon too and keeping fingers crossed that I will soon shrug off this fed up feeling cos I don't like it very much.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • lurch1
    lurch1 Member Posts: 561
    Options
    I can't imagine ever complaining about being hot, ever again!
    This weather seems to have gone on, and on, and on.
    Because of pain in my "good" knee due to the very cold weather i have been more or less house bound for weeks, didnt dare venture out while the snow was on the ground, due to fear of falling (can't manage without crutches or stroller)
    So i have been slowly going stir crazy. It doesnt help looking round the house looking at all the things that need doing, and knowing i can't manage to do half of them , whereas a few years ago there would have been no problem.
    Oh well, time for a cuppa and back to my book i think!
    Cris
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Know how you feel Cris unless snow that has settled has turned icy and i'm unable to use my rollator or crutches then I go out every day rain or shine hot or cold cos sitting indoors drives me crazy. OH is usually either out or in the spare room which has been designated as an office where he uses his laptop so although he may be in the house I don't see much of him. most days, and most evenings he is either glued to the tv or asleep in the chair so is not necessarily much company. and as for the house pain and mobility will not let me do much either Oh does most of it but then gets annoyed when I ask him where he has put something and normally he can't remember. Still life goes on I suppose and after nearly 43 years he is never gonna change. :D
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • lurch1
    lurch1 Member Posts: 561
    Options
    hello carol
    i hope you had a better day today.
    At last the sun appeared here today, with blue sky!
    looked wonderful from indoors but the wind was still icy.
    hoping for a much warmer weekend
    Cris
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Sun out here today Chris still cold though I feel slightly less fed up today but so many things going on at the moment and unfortunately not particularly good things either so it's a bit tricky but thank you for your concern and i'm sure it will all sort itself out in the end x
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Awe Carol

Just seen your post, have been a wee bit under the weather the past couple of days, sorry to hear you have been so fed up hope the sunshine today has perked you up a wee bit I know it has me today and it feels a bit warmer which helps as well, take care Carol hope you feel better tomorrow........Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    Carol

I am sorry I hadn't seen this before either.

Sending you some ((())) and hoping that tomorrow is a better day for you.

Love

Toni xxx