Amazing evening out !

Options
jillyb1
jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
edited 9. Apr 2013, 06:41 in Community Chit-chat archive
My daughter , Jane , and I went to a concert of Il Divo and Katherine Jenkins . Had the most fantastic time and loved every second of it ; the singing was so beautiful it brought tears to the eyes . Hubby and son in law detest our taste in music so it was a good old fashioned girly evening listening to hunky men serenading us ; utter bliss ! Jillyb

Comments

• villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Sounds great Jilly right up my street, glad you had a fab night ..........Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options
    Fantastic Jilly

Go you girls enjoying yourselves without the men :wink:

love

Toni xxx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Hello! I apologise for being late to this, things aren't too good up here in Suffolk. I am so pleased to read you had a good time, nights like that stick in the memory for a long time and are a source of cheerful thoughts when those are needed. Is there any chance you can manage another night out soon? I hope so. :) Take care. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    Off to see the Mousetrap with hubby next week ; neither of us smoke or drink alcohol so concerts and other shows are our "vice" ! Jillyb
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi jilly
    I am sooo jealous..I keep promising myself I will go and see them...I am glad you enjoyed it and its good to have a girly night out x
    Love
    Barbara