Flexiseq.

Options
LolaCrayola
LolaCrayola Member Posts: 152
edited 31. May 2013, 09:42 in Living with Arthritis archive
Does anyone have any experience of Flexiseq? Thank you.

Comments

• sturge8
    sturge8 Member Posts: 164
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I recently bought the product, but not had the pleasure of trying it yet, I can report back on this topic next week. First impression though, one tube of gel won't last long, 2 weeks tops. One tube cost just under £30, so a months worth potentially could cost near £60.

However if I'm pain free £60 might be money well spent.
  • LolaCrayola
    LolaCrayola Member Posts: 152
    Options
    I bought it from the manufacturer in Germany and I think it was about £45 for two tubes with shipping. I have started using it in the past day. My pain still dreadful, but will give it a good trial. A tube will last me a while as I have cervical spondylosis and so just need to apply it to one place on one side. A tube will probably last a month for me. I hope it will go on prescription if it helps some people.
  • sturge8
    sturge8 Member Posts: 164
    Options
    I've got about a days use left of this product and I can't say I noticed an improvement while using it. I have being applying it to my ankle rather than the knee joint as shown in the product packaging. As it's relatively cheap i'd not let my experience put you off giving it a go, so i'll leave this decision to you guys. My issues are quite complex with my ankle, so maybe I'm not a fair test pilot for this product.