What an afternoon !!!!!!!!!

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 20. Apr 2013, 11:15 in Community Chit-chat archive
Well went out in nice sunshine as husband was having lunch with a friend I decide to buy myself a lunch after a very nice lunch I went into supermarket nearby brought a little shopping put purse away went into a couple of other shops where I didn't take my purse out because didn't buy anything then decide its time for another coffee I was not hurrying to get home go to pay and my purse was gone so go back to shops i'd been to see if purse has been handed in but no luck and while doing this I get caught in a downpour of hailstones oh well not much I can do about it I suppose.
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,444
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh Carol

At least you had a nice day before it all happened :? .

You'll have to think like my Mum taught me. 'Hope the person who found it needs it more than you'

Love and sad ((()))

Toni xxx
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    What a rotten end to an otherwise nice day.(((()))) Mig
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    What rotten luck Carol, hope you didn't have too much money left in your purseand as Toni says hopethe person thst found it needs it motre than you..............Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Carol I am so sorry...this is a nightmare when you realise your purse is missing....I have not had mine taken but have gone out without it quite a few times...and been stranded... :roll: glad you got home safe and sound...((((()))xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Thank you all
    Marie I was very lucky about the money because when I left the shop after the little bit of shopping I put the purse away or so I thought I drew some cash out from the service till outside and put the money in my little wallet that holds ,my cards not as usual in my purse so in fact there was only about £10 pound in the purse it could have been a lot more. I only had a store card in there which I reported missing with the company when I got home and they have cancelled it and are sending me a new one. I was more annoyed that I had lost a small credit card sized poem about sisters that my sister gave me on my birthday and a small wallet size Christmas photo of my little great granddaughter. :roll: :lol: what am I like :lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear you lost your purse. It is so annoying isn't, knowing that someone else probably has it. But, as you said nothing can be done. Have you done all the contacting in cancelling your cards etc.

It was a shame this happened after you were having such a lovely time.
    Karen xx
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Thanks Karen all was well because I have a separate wallet for my cards so they were not in there only this one store card which has been cancelled. Luckily my bank card is never in my purse it's always in the wallet
    Stay positive always👍xx