fear,,,,,

Options
cheekygirl
cheekygirl Member Posts: 128
edited 8. May 2013, 13:02 in Living with Arthritis archive
hi guys just need to chat .i had a mamagram on 5th march waited three week for results then was scared when i was asked to go back to hospital .i rang them to see why and was told thy had found something .but then i have had to wait for 11 days before i saw the consultant .i have lost a stone in weight i haven.t sleep .my pain has gotten so bad .so today was the day for seeing the consultant .after another mamagram i waited three half hours .but fantastic i was told i had harmless cyst,s oh my god i didnt know how to feel .and i stll dont so happy but its been so long ,being afraid i cant come bck to earth .thank you for listening its very much appreciated xx

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Just sending some hugs. Mig (((())))
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Hi Cheekygirl,
    I am so sorry that you had to go through this flower. That was an awfully long time for you to wait and I am not surprised you have fretted so much, anyone would.
    You always think the worse and the relief you are feeling must be overwhelming.
    I hope that things settle down for you now and you sleep better tonight.

Well done for getting through it all,
    Hugs to you,

I x
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Awe sorry you had to go through that cheekygirl, it is the worst feeling in the world, what a feeling though when they tell you it's benign, I hope you can manage to get a sleep now and never have to go through that again..................tc..............Marie ((((())))) xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • DebbieT
    DebbieT Member Posts: 1,033
    Options
    (((Big hugs)))

You poor thing, That's such an ordeal to go thru :( I'm so glad it was good news in the end!!

Take care, eat, sleep & enjoy the relief.x
    Healing Hugs
    Debbie.x
  • kentishlady
    kentishlady Member Posts: 809
    Options
    Am so glad you had good news. You must be feeling so happy. Take care. Beryl ((()))
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    So sorry you had to go through all that. And losing all that weight as well. But, am so glad it is good news. Get yourself some chocc's to celebrate, you deserve it.
    Karen xx
  • MUM1
    MUM1 Member Posts: 79
    Options
    So glad for you that the outcome for you was good, that must have been such a relief, now you can get some much needed rest (((((HUGS))))
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    That is good news and I can appreciate how you must have felt waiting for the result.

Rest up and keep smiling,

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • lizzieuk1
    lizzieuk1 Member Posts: 302
    Options
    Well that's great news.
    Why oh why can't they just write and say 'you have a harmless cyst' instead of leave u worrying for weeks!!
  • chookgate
    chookgate Member Posts: 146
    Options
    So glad you got the all clear.

Just sharing in case others have to go through it, I had my first mamogram last year, and thought nothing of it, until about a month later I got a call back! Talk about scared! Then at my call back appointment others waiting were taken in for a second mamogram, and I waited and waited and thought they'd forgotten about me. Then I got taken in for a biopsy. That was awful, but the staff were really nice and did their best to put me at my ease, and it was more scary than painful. That was it, no instant result and I had to go away. I was being collected and went to wait in the hospital reception - had to go outside because I started weeping! The good news is, the doctor who did the biopsy phoned me two days later and said the biopsy showed it was a harmless something or other (can't remember what she said) and she was phoning me because it would take a couple of weeks for the letter to come through. Relief!
  • dibdab
    dibdab Member Posts: 1,498
    Options
    Glad it was good news :D , hope you get some good sleep tonight. Take care!

Deb xxx
  • cheekygirl
    Options
    :D:D thank you all for your kind word it makes me feel good to know people really care .and i am pleased for all lady,s who get the all clear .just wanted to share my crap two days sorry to burden anyone .I have a through floor lift in my house and it broke down yesterday morning .i rang the guys who fix it and was told sorry love we need a special part it will take a few days .tut tut .i explained i wouldnt have a throw floor lift if i could climb the stairs .he said oh well we cant do anything about it .so last night i tried to sleep on couch .no chance ,then i tried to sleep in my powered wheelchair no chance so i sat in a chair most of night as you will have guessed i cant hardly move today .bless my daughters they carried my bed downstairs for me so i can go to sleep oh lucky am i .to have such great family .but i must add social services were helpful .said they could offer me respite for few days .i think that was very good of them .but now my bed is downstairs i am happy .well i would be if pain would settle . hope you all ok kind regards xxxxxxxx
  • cheekygirl
    Options
    cheekygirl wrote:
    hi guys just need to chat .i had a mamagram on 5th march waited three week for results then was scared when i was asked to go back to hospital .i rang them to see why and was told thy had found something .but then i have had to wait for 11 days before i saw the consultant .i have lost a stone in weight i haven.t sleep .my pain has gotten so bad .so today was the day for seeing the consultant .after another mamagram i waited three half hours .but fantastic i was told i had harmless cyst,s oh my god i didnt know how to feel .and i stll dont so happy but its been so long ,being afraid i cant come bck to earth .thank you for listening its very much appreciated xx
    HAPPY THAT YOUR HAPPY XXXXXXXXXXX