Kathe?

Options
dreamdaisy
dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
edited 29. Apr 2013, 05:45 in Living with Arthritis archive
I know I haven't been around too much lately but I've noted that our lovely Norwegian girl hasn't recently been in touch. Kathe, I hope that you are doing OK or at least as well as you can be. I am thinking of you. DD
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I second that... we do worry when people go missing..hope everything is has well has can be xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    Options
    I'll 'third' it. I've only been back a week but I've been wondering how kathe is. I hope your absence is good news, kathe.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • kathe
    kathe Member Posts: 183
    Options
    Thank you all four missing me..
    Sorry that I haven't been around but so mutch has been going on whit The
    New medication , school ,courses and work..

Have had 4 infusions whit orencia , but it is not helping as mutch as I
    hoped four yet.. But I can feel that it helps a bit, so thats good.. But starting orencia I had to go down to 10 mg og prednisolon The doctors order..
    But you all know me and I got side effects, they downt know if is The orencia or The prednisolon or it cud bee The metex..
    But My skin is so dry and I got a rash in my face and My hair is getting thinner and thinner.. It was thin before after starting metex but not like this.. I olso so tired.. Before I had truble sleipping, now I can sleep four hours..
    So I was in hospital at thuesday to get the 4 orencia infusion and they redusced The metex to 12,5mg to see if it helps.. They think maybe My body is having a hard time whit all The medication .. I olso got a cream four The rash.. The doctor checked whit a skin doctor before giving me The infusion so happy that they are taking it serriosly. Because The nurse dident..
    Going four My next infusion in 4 weeks..
    Really hope it is getting better..
    It have been and still are some hard weeks ..It is not youst The work and The artritt but I olso got to exams in may too so thats way I havent been around....
    Thank you all four thinking of Me..It mean so mutch to me that you all are her.. I trie beeing better to stay in touch..
    Kathe
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Hello Kathe,We have not spoken yet but I knew the others were worried about you so it's good to hear from you.I wish you good luck with your exams and that your meds start to make a difference for you. Mig
  • kathe
    Options
    Thank you!!
    Kathe
  • dibdab
    dibdab Member Posts: 1,498
    Options
    Sorry to hear that you're having a tough time Kathe, sending gentle hugs and positive thoughts. Take care.

Deb xx
  • kentishlady
    kentishlady Member Posts: 809
    Options
    Hello Kathe. Do hope your new meds will help you a little. Good Luck for your exams next month. ((()) Beryl
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    Options
    Kathe, I'm so sorry things are still very difficult for you. The side effects sound horrible and so hard to control when you don't even know which med is causing them. I imagine the stress of it all won't be helping either. At least they are taking it seriously.

I do hope things improve for you soon. The best of luck with your exams. You certainly deserve success.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • kathe
    Options
    Thank you all four the support:-)
    Kathe
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Oh my, you poor girl. I am pleased we've heard from you but this sounds very rough indeed, I am so sorry. I send hugs ((((())))) and I hope that you are able to feel a positive difference with everything soon, we know that it can take time to adjust the meds so that everything is in the right balance but while that adjusting is going on we suffer. Chin up, my lovely, you have courage and spirit a-plenty and we are here too to cheer you on. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben