Sorry I've not been around but........

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 29. Apr 2013, 14:40 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi ladies & Gents, Just wanted to send a short message to let you know why I've not been around. A week last Thursday I took a tumble down the stairs. What happened was I was going up stairs and my legs gave way at the one before top stairs. I managed to hook my left arm under the hand rail but I still fell with my legs and knees hitting the stairs on the way back down. I've ripped a muscle in my left arm (obviously after hooking it under rail!) and my legs, knees and ankles are swollen and very painful. I can only use my laptop for short periods and will try and pop in as much as I can while I'm out of action! Fingers crossed it won't be for too long! I know the book club will be well looked after while I'm not around. So that's me!!

Comments

• lizzieuk1
    lizzieuk1 Member Posts: 302
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh poor u,hope u feel better soon and we'll be here when ure up to typing again.xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh bubba I am sorry ..you must be so shaken up.. and in so much blinking pain on top of everything...I do hope it eases up for you very soon....rest and more rest has they say...((((())))xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • fowls48
    fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
    Options
    Hi Mandy

Sorry to hear this hope you are getting better now , will try to call you asap .

karen xx
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    Hi Bubbadog, I hope things are improving for you.
    Take care,
    Numpty
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your fall Bubba, hope you are on the mend now, take care....................Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles