So nearly there

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 1. May 2013, 14:33 in Community Chit-chat archive
well went to slimming world tonight lost 1and half lbs this week now 3 and half lbs to go
and I will have lost 4st. so its going the right way me thinks .
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Me thinks you have done good girl.hurrah . Mig
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Thanks Mig I'm saying nearly there cos when I get to the 4st loss I am 1st off my current target Although when i;m almost there I may alter it to loose more cos I was very very overweight so could still do with loosing more as I will still be overweight when i've lost the 5st.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    You're doing brilliantly, Carol, and I'm sure you will lose however much you want to lose. Well done!
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,447
    Options
    My goodness me all those 1 2 and 1/2lbs have certainly added up Carol :shock:

Well done you girl :)
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Blimey Carol you must look like a different person... :D:D
    Love
    Barbara
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Thanks Ladies all your comments are so encouraging not sure how next week will go though because we are away for the bank holiday weekend so not totally in charge of food i shall be eating so we will just see but not worried cos if i do gain I will soon take it off again. well yes Barbara I do look a lot different :wink: cos the weight loss really shows now . :D And to think when I started I thought I'll give it a go but knowing me I wont loose much before I get fed up and give up but it' so easy to keep to the plan I don't feel like that now it has really become a way of life in our house now :roll:
    Stay positive always👍xx