Matt Cardle Unplugged Concert

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 3. May 2013, 15:38 in Community Chit-chat archive
I went to see Matt Cardle live on Sunday at Warwick Arts Centre. Now a lot of you know I LOVE!! Matt Cardle, the concert was different to concerts I'd been to before as it was a small venue and it was just Matt a guitar and a keyboard. Yet it was amazing because it was all about his voice and to hear his songs stripped down to just him a Guitar and keyboard was special. He also talked in between the songs and communicated with the audience and answered questions so it was very personal. He said he felt the show was laid back because all the other gigs he had played where standing room and this one was seating, so half the audience went down the front and for the rest of the concert which was nice. He sang for the last song 'First time ever I saw your face' and it was so beautiful and he got a standing ovation at the end and he was so moved you could see he got emotional. I have to say it is one of my favorite concerts now, great night!

Comments

• numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    so pleased you enjoyed the concert bubba' it really does make a difference to the mood doesn't it.
    Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Bubba that does sound like my kind of concert...i dont like all the added things they put in now...sometimes you just cant hear them sing...I am glad you enjoyed yourself... :D
    Love
    Barbara
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    Ooh you lucky thing :D I love Matt Cardle, when he sang "The first time ever I saw your face" on the X Factor, it was amazing!
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options
    Amanda

I am so glad you had such a great time :D

You deserved it

Love

Toni xxx