What was that strange happening?

Options
katekelly
katekelly Member Posts: 975
edited 8. May 2013, 12:22 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hello All,

Well all I can say is what was that strange happening? I mean the sun shone and it was a Bank Holiday! When was the last time that happened? And didn't it shine ! What better way to make you feel a little less tired/in pain/down/in pain/aching/in pain and today is the same what a bonus.

This all goes to confirm what I have always thought:- I was born on the wrong continent!!

So today I am enjoying the sunshine as much as I possibly can because according to the forecast today is the last day of this glorious weather and it's back to wellies and jumpers for the rest of the week!

Oh well it was good whilst it lasted.

Love Kate x

Comments

• numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    katekelly wrote:
    Hello All,

This all goes to confirm what I have always thought:- I was born on the wrong continent!!

So today I am enjoying the sunshine as much as I possibly can because according to the forecast today is the last day of this glorious weather and it's back to wellies and jumpers for the rest of the week!

Oh well it was good whilst it lasted.

Love Kate x

I couldn't agree more Kate, it is wonderful
    Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,181
    Options
    It was lovely wasn't it, if only it was going to stay like it after today instead of what we are forecast. :( I feel like a different person altogether when it's like this. Always get a bit irritable when people complain about the summer & the heat - fair enough, if it doesn't suit you it's not very nice, but think how much less of it they have to put up with than this great long winter we've had! 'Summers aren't what they used to be' mutter grumble..
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options
    It really did happen Kate!!

I saw it with my own eyes and have pictures to prove it :)

Unsure I feel quite lucky - here it rained first thinga nd again now, but has been sunny all day today apart from that ;)