I can't hear you

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 11. May 2013, 11:22 in Community Chit-chat archive
What is it with OH's why is it when they want to talk and tell you something you have to listen without complaint but if you want to talk or tell them something they are not interested and sit rolling there eyes or moaning they are trying to watch telly or listen to music of their choice
(of course) and I know my OH isn't the only one who dose this but it just annoys me. arrrrrrrgh men iv'e had enough of them.
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Helio Carol long time no see a little joke for you
    A man goes to the doctors he has man flu he says doc whilst im hear the wife is going deaf
    Doc says go home and do this little test to see how deaf she is then come and let me know.
    He goes in and stands in the hall whats for tea he shouts, no reply
    He goes into the living room whats for tea he shouts, no reply
    He opens the door to the kitchen where she is over the stove whats for tea love, no reply
    He goes and stands behind her and says whats for tea love
    She turns round looks at him and says for the fourth bloody time its stew
    Colin
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    I agree with you Carol and have exactly the same problem. :roll: I can never get anything done online because he chats all the time then he never hears important things I tell him because he is online/reading. I think we need a mutual time without any distraction to chat about important things.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options
    We have to make a point of talking properly once a week about important things - work and kids etc.

love

Toni xx
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options
    Hi All
    Colin have tried that one myself but it doesn't seem to work

Elizabeth I don't have the problem of him chatting very often as most of the time he is in our spare bedroom which is more or less set as an office with desk and chair ect on his laptop then when he dose join me in the living room he is either glued to the television or he turns his music on then promptly falls asleep.

Toni since OH retired we have a lunch out one day a week which seems to be when talk about most things and when I asked him the other day why this was he said well there's nothing else to do. :roll: :roll:
    Stay positive always👍xx