I hate Migraines!!

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 13. May 2013, 16:25 in Living with Arthritis archive
Sorry I haven't been around for a couple of days, I woke up yesterday will the worst migraine I have ever had! I couldn't move if I did I was hit with pain in my head that was like a boxer hitting me. And I had the shakes which I have never had before with my migraines. This one hit me for six and I still don't feel right from it. I do hope I feel like myself tomorrow, I feel a long soak in the shower coming on!

Comments

• maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Poor you!
    I've not had one in a long while but when I do I'm polaxed for days!
    Hope you feel better soon
    Maria
  • kentishlady
    kentishlady Member Posts: 809
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon Bubbadog. Beryl
  • Catie
    Catie Member Posts: 362
    Options
    Poor you Bubbadog - hope you feel better soon. Strangely, I used to suffer very badly, but since the menopause haven't had a single one.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options
    Oh Amanda :(

I am so sorry. I have them and my eldest has hemiplegic ones too. You ahve all my sympathy. I am sure tomorrow will see you feeling far better

Love (quietly)

Toni xxx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Thank you everyone, I do feel better today, was up at 7.30am as normal to let out Arnie & Willow and do the duties! And now catching up on what I haven't done for the last couple of days! Then want to look at some canvases for the guest room to brighten it up. Then I might be lucky and get round to do some reading!!
    My migraines are related to the Non-epileptic sezuires I suffer with.
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    Hi Bubba, I'm sorry you've been suffering, and hope things continue to improve.
    It sounds as though you've had a busy day, I hope you get the chance to relax this evening.
    All the best,
    Numpty
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options
    Gosh Amanda

they sound scary. Glad you feel better and hope you don't get another one for AGES!!!!

Love

Toni xxx
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Glad you are feeling a bit better now bubba, I can't imagine what it is like as I very seldom take a headache never mind a migraine......................Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles