still going down

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 15. May 2013, 14:01 in Community Chit-chat archive
lost another 2 and half pounds at weigh in this week grand total loss now 4st 1 and half lb :) If someone had said to me 7 months ago when I started this that I would loose that I would have said yeah and pigs might fly but well hear we are now 7 months later thinking how have I managed it and I keep comparing photos of me before I started and recent photo's of me and thinking what a difference. :roll: :roll:
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Enjoy the photos, Carol. You really deserve to.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Thanks Sticky I must say I have tried dieting on my own before and yes Iv'e lost weight but very quickly put it back on again I think it's the group atmosphere (everyone seems to encourage everyone else) is what has made it easy for me this time. Cos OH finds it harder than me but he doesn't stay to the group meeting after weigh in I do and so he misses the out on all the group encouragement and atmosphere.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    You have done really well, I'm so pleased for you.
    Keep up the good work!
    Numpty
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Well done,keep up the good work.
    How's Archie doing with his new chair ? Mig
  • Turbogran
    Options
    thank you mig and numpty
    Mig spoke to Archies Nan tonight he is very pleased with his new wheelchair he has had his plaster removed now but he his very reluctant to stand on his feet at the moment. he is still a bit nervous of the wheelchair but dose use it. In fact his mum was a bit upset and nervous the other day because he went out down the road in his chair with his older cousin and he has never been able to do this without his mum before.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    What great news, Turbogran, you have achieved something very noteworthy. Here's to continued success in keeping as much of it off as you can. Are you now close to your target weight - or maybe even improved on it? And how does the OH compare with his weight loss? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Turbogran
    Options
    thank you DD I have 1st 2lbs to the target I set at the start but will most likely alter that to lower as I am approaching it because I need to go lower but will do it in smaller steps. OH is on a bit of a yo yo he looses one week then he gains or maintains for a couple of weeks usually a slight gain :roll: but he doesn't always choose as wisely as I do so it's his own fault to be honest he could be at his target weight by now he has lost around 1 and a half stone I think but he doesn't need to loose as much as me anyway. :|
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Carol..well done you...I have just come home off my holidays and have put more than that on... :oops: you have done brilliant..xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,447
    Options
    Carol

That is brilliant!! Totally amazing I knew you could do it. My own Sister managed to loose 6 and a half stone a few years back - I can see the same determination in you :D

Love

Toni xxx
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Carol, what can I say, you have done amazingly well to get to where you are, I wish you well to get to your goal I know you can do it............well done you................Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles