Esa with no medical

lulubell69
lulubell69 Member Posts: 110
edited 23. Aug 2013, 08:15 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi folks
Just finished filling in esa form (i have RA) and was wondering if anyone has been put straight into the support group without a medical after quitting work due to ill health.
Also I believe the payment is initially £71 a week until the assessment, if you are put in the support group or wrag does this money then increase. My husband works, no dependent children.
Thanks

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi lulu
    Sorry I cant help but I just want to add my support...good luck with it and please let us know how you get on.
    Love
    Barbara
  • trepolpen
    trepolpen Member Posts: 504
    hi , transfered myself from incapacity to ESA support group without needing a medical had RA since 1996 , put last letter from consultant to my GP in with it + got help filling the forms out

you have to score 15 points in one section to qualify for the support group & 15 points overall to get into the working group , gl with the claim
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Hi look on the DWP webpage there is lot of information on there................Marie x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Good luck lulubell from me :)

Love

Toni xxx
  • oldies
    oldies Member Posts: 66
    I was put in the support group without a medical,but now 10 months down the line received another set of forms to fill in.They reasses you after a period of 12months i was told.Loving the stress AGAIN !!!!!!