New toy drives my kittens crazy!!

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 20. May 2013, 10:20 in Community Chit-chat archive
I thought I would treat Arnie & Willow to some new toys and the one arrived today so unwrapped it and let them have a smell and they just went crazy. I checked the labels to see if it had catnip in it but it didn't say. I let them play with it and try to rip it to pieces! Arnie went mad jumping and running about and he took off at Usain Bolt speed into the kitchen and I heard a splash, I totally forgot there was a jug filled with 2 litres of water on the floor that they drink out! So I have have been mopping water up But the new toy kept them happy for over an hour and now they are fast asleep!!

Here's the link for the toy! Great for keeping the kitten/cat happy for hours! Worth every penny!!:-
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001JQLKUI/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comments

• numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Looks good bubba, I might have to follow suit :P
    Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    Our cat has a kickeroo , ( he's better now ! ) , and it does contain catnip ; he loves it too . Jillyb
  • suzygirl
    suzygirl Member Posts: 2,005
    Options
    I am sure my cat Izzy would love this, will order her one! Glad your kittens are happy.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,447
    Options
    Cat dr*gs catnip is it sends 'em silly :wink:

Have you got one of those tiny torch lights to bounce around the room for them??? They are fab we had such fun with Daisycat with hers. :D

I took the wee (6 month old) kitten at my ex SIL's a catscratcher thingy and some more food to help out. She is adorable really gorgeous, but SIL can't keep her long-term as she's allergic (inhaler allergic) :(

love

Toni xx
  • suzygirl
    suzygirl Member Posts: 2,005
    Options
    We got Izzy one of the laser lights for her to chase, she absolutely loves it. If she sees it by you, she begs you to play :D The boys love playing with her, with it.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,447
    Options
    Lazer lights!! well done suzygirl :D