Cheeky People.

Options
wag22
wag22 Member Posts: 10
edited 21. May 2013, 06:16 in Living with Arthritis archive
My appointment for bloods was 9-25 this morning, I arrived at 9-15 and booked in, no-one else was there yet but a woman came in with her husband 10 minutes later, walked up to me and asked what time my appointment was, I explained it was 9-25 and she said " oh they must have booked us both in for the same time, she then popped her head round the door of the nurses room and asked was she free, she wasn't so the woman sat back down beside me and started saying how some-one had really upset her earlier and she was in the mood to slap someone in the mouth if she got any aggravation.
Haha while she was giving her husband an earfull the nurse shouted out "Next" and I moved like a bat out of hell.
Some people eh.

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Good for you wag..our GPs surgery has the old fashioned system just wait your turn..and my god do you have to be quick sometimes...to be honest I always get piped to the post.... :roll: :lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • fowls48
    fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
    Options
    Yes Good for you , i cannot stand bullies like that very well done .Wished i could move as quick as you
  • wag22
    wag22 Member Posts: 10
    Options
    Haha I was really on the ball yesterday and pain free for a change, always been soft me and normaly she would have beat me to the door, but the worm has turned and now I won't be put on anymore and I love the feeling after years of being thought of as weak. :D