Hello everybody

bertyboy
bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
edited 25. May 2013, 17:29 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hope all are having a good day in your own ways , i have just been filling a form in about how my TKR is now :roll: i could write a book :lol: but its only tick answers :lol: i cannot believe its 3 years old on the 28th May , how time flies , at the moment i am 3 down of a cause of acupuncture on my back and knee , not feeling any change , but hay-ho carry on regardless , its tough at times but i know there are so many more that are in a worse place than me , i must come back more often i keep saying to my self , there were so many of you that were there for me in the pocket you know who you are i miss my PA XXX
I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello bertyboy, it's nice to hear from you again. Hopefully you're not here because you don't need us, so surely that has to be a good thing? I remember your operation because it took place just after I joined. I hope the acupuncture begins to show some benefit soon and yes, you're right, time does fly (despite appearing to crawl :wink: ) Take care and stay as well as you can. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    berty its always lovely to hear from you, Im sorry you are having a tough time with your back and knee...and I do hope that the acupuncture brings some relief..and yes you come back you have been missed ((((())))xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Hi bertyboy
    Yes come back......my acupuncture didn't show a lot of good results but did help a bit.....about 5 days out of 7 between sessions...that was a result for me but not for the NHS :cry:
    Love
    Hileena
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Hello May :)

(welsome home Hileena too :wink: )

It's lovely to see you posting!!

Your PA (if it's who i think it is???) is also AWOL ATM, but I still text daily.

3 years? 3YEARS??!!! WOW time really flies doesn't it?

love

Toni xx
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Thanks for the welcome Toni
    I'll hear you tomorrow
    Love
    Hileena