Very bad week

Options
gemmapetken
gemmapetken Member Posts: 263
edited 26. May 2013, 11:59 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi
I've only just returned but I've had a really bad week and need picking up!
Been a very bad week in terms of hands flaring up and hip keeps on dislocating (hip is the wrong shape so dislocated and goes back in all the time!)
Have dropped loads of things this week and am feeling very down about the medication I'm starting Tuesday :(
Feel like I'm "just" charlottes mummy and no one else wants to speak to me or see me!
Just having a bad week!
AND to top it off I fell over putting the rubbish out and hurt my knee and twisted my ankle ;(
Sorry for the rant
Gxx

Comments

• kentishlady
    kentishlady Member Posts: 809
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Sorry to hear you have had such a bad week and hope things will improve for you very soon. Don't worry about the rant, we all do it at times. Take care. Beryl
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    Oh Gemma

That is a bad week :(

My Charlotte has just turned 18 and will be off to Univeristy soon.....my youngest at 15 had just started a Saturday job....so my 'role' as someone's Mum seems to be diminishing :?

I think Charlotte's Mummy - More importanty known as GEMMA - ought to try to get some Gemma-time if she can??? Any helpful Grandparents available to enable that??

I might not have the social life I once had, but l do see friends for a cuppa including some I have met from here. I remember when I first had my Charley enjoying work because there I was called 'Toni' so l totally understand

Love and ((()))

Toni xxx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    You have had an awful week gemma! Hope things will get better soon for you. We all need a rant sometimes.
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    Options
    I hope next week is better.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright