ATOS doctors investigated

Options
constable
constable Member Posts: 2,115
edited 3. Jun 2013, 10:20 in Community Chit-chat archive
Good news that you're friend finally got it changed. But sorry for him that he has had to take it this far.

I had to go to the Job centre a couple of weeks ago because they have deemed me fit for work. I sent an appeal, but on talking to the man at the Job Centre they say they never received it. He has told me to go to Citizens Advice to get it sorted out. He said himself I am not fit for work.

When will they get this right.
Karen xx

Comments

• Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,466
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    You ex-job?
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Thanks unsure for the link, I am glad that your friend won in the end and the doctor got what he deserved, there are a lot more that need the same treatment...........Marie x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Very interesting ...thanks for the link...maybe they will rethink things and start to treat people in a way they deserve...
    Love
    Barbara
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Options
    Yes very interesting
    A monkey could do the Atos assessment as what is put down is certainly not the truth
    More should be struck off a nurse did mine I even changed sex it said I could not get pregnant as I was a male client! Last time I looked I was female and have given birth twice so I definitely am female
    Oh dear the system is a total joke as well as costing DWP/ Government 359 million pounds just to save a few thousand so where is the sense in that??
    Keep strong
    Maria
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,453
    Options
    THis is great news....the way some people have been treated is outragious

Thanks for the lik

Toni xxx