Which Suntan Lotion do you use

Options
alanthemanc
alanthemanc Bots Posts: 512
edited 9. Jun 2013, 04:34 in Community Chit-chat archive
Not used it for years, mainly because we don't get much sun in Manchester. The sun has made an appearance after 3 years, so which is the best suntan lotion to use. Alanthemanc

Comments

• maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Whatever one is on offer! Now use factor 50 as on methotrexate which doesn't like the sun!!! :lol:
    Maria
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    I just nick some of Mr SW's as he's out in it more than me. He gets Factor As-High-As-He-Can, sweatproof and waterproof as both are needed on the golf course, though not necessarily at the same time.

(How long is it since you saw sun in Manchester? The rest of us call it Sun Screen now, the object being not to cook oneself but to avoid damaging the skin :lol: )
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I stick to the Simple range and buy factor 30. I was told by a pharmacist that anything higher was no different, just more expensive - and we do need some of the useful rays for our general good health. Keep out of the mid-day sun, Alan, I am sure you remember what Noel Coward had to say about that. :wink: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    I stick to the Simple range and buy factor 30. I was told by a pharmacist that anything higher was no different, just more expensive - and we do need some of the useful rays for our general good health. Keep out of the mid-day sun, Alan, I am sure you remember what Noel Coward had to say about that. :wink: DD
    Mad dogs!! :lol:
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,453
    Options
    yep and us lot :roll:

I use factor 50 too......and still colour in time. I also use one which is 'clear' then the kids are more likely to us it Alan :wink:

ENJOY this lovely weather!!

Toni xx