Losing It

Options
fowls48
fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
edited 12. Jun 2013, 15:03 in Community Chit-chat archive
AS you know I left the supermarket the other week without paying :shock:

I have been to the dentist this morning after i went to the supermarket to get my lunch .Went to the self checkout put my purchases through and paid .
Got to the exit , Realised i left my shopping behind :roll: :roll:
Must have been the Dentist he was very easy on the eye :wink::wink: Put a smile on my face anyway :lol::lol::lol:

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh how I empathise, Fowls. I am doing all sorts of daft things at the moment - I have purchased multiple bottles of on-offer C*f cleaning stuff completely forgetting that I already have some. :roll: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    Options
    That's some achievement for a dentist, fowls :lol:

I had a similar experience with my last rheumatology appt. The registrar was so lovely I left in a dream and completely forgot to either ask him what the extra blood test was for or to check my sheet while in haematology. I just sat there with a dazed grin on my face :lol:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Options
    Dear dear me what are you like?
    Do what I do blame my meds
    Maria
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    They'll be wary of you in that supermarket Fowls. :lol:

I had a similar experience with my last rheumatology appt. The registrar was so lovely I left in a dream and completely forgot to either ask him what the extra blood test was for or to check my sheet while in haematology. I just sat there with a dazed grin on my face :lol:

So, why do you need sheets in haematology? isn't that blue paper enough for you? and why did the registrar need to check your sheet? :shock:
  • fowls48
    Options
    Yes i am as scatty as they come .On saturday i could not remember my pin number on my cc , my brain was so scrambled , i did not know whether i was coming or going , Yes DD i have loads of things in the cupboard , buy Mr F does the shopping now :lol: Disaster :lol::lol: .

Well i have to go back to the dentist in 3 months as my jaw is wearing away :lol::lol::lol: Crikey what ever next .
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Options
    Please don't go shopping after your next 3 month visit goodness know what might happen :lol:
    Maria
  • fowls48
    Options
    loooool next time i go out will be too collect my new glasses :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,424
    Options
    Karen

Will you just STOP with the criminal activity!!!

and hands off the dentist too :wink:

love

Toni xx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    Options
    They'll be wary of you in that supermarket Fowls. :lol:

So, why do you need sheets in haematology? isn't that blue paper enough for you? and why did the registrar need to check your sheet? :shock:

:oops: :oops: :oops:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright